For the duration of pregnancy, looking for a comfy sleeping arrangement could indeed be a tough challenge. Good thing, The Remedy Pregnancy Contour U Pillow aids in alleviating the discomfort felt by pregnant women because it provides much needed support to the exceptional shape of pregnancy with its distinct contoured shape all of its own. With its numerous pillow configurations, the Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow for Pregnant Women enables mothers to be to find comfort notwithstanding how they manage to sleep, whether it is lying on their back, on their side or otherwise. Now, with Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow for Pregnant Women, pregnant moms could sleep peacefully all through the night and they are gently supported by the its unique features.
Hurry, for the Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow for Pregnant Women is In Stock, now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com in its easy-to-open packaging.
- The item has Hourglass Inner Shape Contours to Pregnancy Curves to Support Belly, Back, & Neck
- It comfortably holds Mom and Child during Nursing
- The dimensions of the Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow for Pregnant Women is: 60″ D x 38″ W x 7″ H
- Avail of its Special Offer of Buying a Used Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow for Pregnant Women and enjoy a 59% discount from its almost $100 original cost. Now, you could purchase confidently with the assurance that the condition of this Pillow and most especially, its prompt delivery are both guaranteed under its “Amazon A to Z Guarantee”
- As for shipping, the Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow could be shipped in the United States of America and good news for customers and prospects abroad! This item can also be shipped internationally to selected nations outside of the United States of America.
- The Remedy Full Body Contour U Pillow originated from China
- The pillow comes in white color and its filling kind is a normal Poly Fiber filler. Outside of is comprises of pure cotton and its interior shell comprises of Polypropylene. In fact, this pillow is extremely comfy that you can toss and turn less since you will begin to use it
What the customers say:
“My wife LOVES this pillow. She became pregnant and insisted that she didn’t need any special pillows (she’s tough, but claims to be tougher). I got her one of the wedge pillows also, for when her bump is much bigger. Needless to say, this pillow is a fixture in our bed now. The ONLY downfall about this product is it’s bigger than half of a queen sized bed. However, if you have a king, or don’t mind only having 1/3 of a queen, this product has no flaws. It’s got a cover that can be washed separately, as well.” – by Adam King
“I really like the pillow, though at first I was disappointed because it wasn’t as stuffed as I expected. In terms of firmness, it reminds me of a soft, down pillow, but of course it’s not down. I wanted something more like a bolster, overstuffed and firm. I cannot sleep on too-soft pillows. When I opened the package it took some time to expand. Maybe a full day to get to it’s expanded size. I was worried about it being too soft.
In reality it is much better though. I think a firmer pillow would be uncomfortable. This offers just enough support, the case is soft enough, and it’s the right size and shape. I can use it under my belly, between my knees, with or without an extra pillow under my head… it’s versatile. It’s cozy and comfortable. I think for the price it’s worth trying out, even if you are not fond of soft pillows.” — by Casey Watkins